MetalMusicMan.com
April 18, 2014, 02:42:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Herp derp.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
MetalMusicMan.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I saw someone die IRL today :(  (Read 858 times)

« on: January 09, 2007, 02:08:53 AM »

Sad....I was riding home from a store today on the bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we we're at a bus stop, a girl started screaming her head off at the back of the bus and pointing out the window, as soon as I looked I saw 3 guys. One on the ground, bleeding everywhere, and saying "Please, I didn't mean it" over and over, one with a baseball bat, and one standing there yelling at the man on the ground. As soon as they realized there was a whole bus of kids staring at them, the man who was yelling took a gun out and shot the man on the ground in the head. The bus instantly went up in screams, and the two men got in the car and sped away. As the bus driver radio'd in for help, a third of the bus was screaming, a third calling 911 and the other third (including me) just staring silently.

Eventually they let us leave the scene after getting statements, and I finally got home around 5 pm. When I came home I was visibly shaken, and I told my mom what I had just seen. Then all of a sudden my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Administrator
OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! (No, really. My posts are over 9,000... it's right there)

If I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.

metalmusicman@gmail.com
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 02:10:16 AM »

I love you.
Jesus Christ Almighty

If it's too loud...turn it down.

Kagthetank
Email
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 09:38:28 AM »

I thought this was real you son of a bitch.  God damnit...fucking troll, good man, 8/10 imo.

anarkhos22@yahoo.com
Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 11:44:53 AM »

that was probably the funniest thing ive read in a long goddamn time.  thank u, sweet baby jesus
Jesus Christ Almighty

asian chicks are unstoppable

attnay
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »

man that made me feel a little better, my stepsister is coming in from michigan for a last visit, and she has cancer in her neck, womb, and lungs. when i heard this i felt kinda depressed and started to panic. then i logged onto WoW and talked to my guildies about it. they said that i can't do shit about it, so whats the point. that made me feel better. then she called and said she might not be able to come over, but this is good cuz the doc might be able to do something about it. all i know, is that i barely know her, and that if she comes over, she better not die : \
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

My SQL | PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS